Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!

We just celebrated Rhodes' 2nd birthday. We feel like rock star parents for picking out this awesome tricycle for him. He has spent every free second on it and loves it! We had a great weekend celebrating and playing with Brett, Cathy, and Kenadie and were sad to see them leave and head back home. The little cousins had a blast playing together.

Birthday boy and his new bike.
Sweet Kenadie wanting her picture taken during the present opening time.
This is how you recycle gift bags.
Playing with his new truck from GiGi and PaPa.
Farm animals and dinosaurs from Kenadie.
John Deere fishing set that he used as a sword instead of a fishing pole.
On his new bike!
Daddy adjusting the seat to the perfect height.

Trying to hold 2 fingers up.

1 comment:

Sappington said...

Such cute pictures of little Rhodes! AND. . .I make "steal" your tricylce b-day gift idea! Colin's 2nd b-day is coming up in a couple of weeks and I've been trying to decide what to get him-I think he would love it. :)