
This past weekend I took on the Country Music 1/2 Marathon in Nashville. It was pretty much a race to beat the major storms that were set to hit Nashville around 10:30 that morning. I was able to finish before the storm but did get rained on walking to our car. It was a great race with tons of spectators and live music throughout the course. I was one of 32,000 people running that morning and really did have fun! There were more hills on the course than I had ever imagined, pretty sure there was not much flat land to run on.

somewhere along the 13.1 mile route

We also celebrated Tim's birthday while we were in Nashville. Friday night we had a wonderful dinner and a yummy cake to celebrate. It was so fun to have everyone together.
excited about the ice cream cake he was about to eat
No comments:
Post a Comment