Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Play Time

Since Rhodes will be 7 months old on Friday, I thought I would post a picture of him the week he was born and a recent picture wearing the same shirt.  I had forgotten how little he was and what a big boy he is turning into.  Over the past 7 months he has developed a huge personality and a sweet smile.

This shirt was like a dress on him the first time he wore it, now it fits perfect!  It is hard to believe how much he has changed and is still changing everyday.


Rhodes loves playing with his toys and his daddy.  He loves the new blanket that his Great-Grandmother Mimi made for him.  Many hours of playtime have already been spent on it.
Trying to stand up like a big boy with a little help from daddy.

Daddy's hat is a little too big........ we might need to get him one a little smaller.  He does think it is funny when the hat falls in his face.

No comments: