This past week Drew's mom and grandmother drove down from TN to visit baby Rhodes. This was Nana's first time to see her new great-grandson. She enjoyed holding him and giving him lots of love while they were here.
He's so beautiful! Oh, am I supposed to say that since he's a boy? I think it's ok... I think our boy is beautiful! So fun to share him with family. Bryson recently got to see one of my grandparents, still hoping he can meet my grandma on the other side. So excited for you all! -Anna
1 comment:
He's so beautiful! Oh, am I supposed to say that since he's a boy? I think it's ok... I think our boy is beautiful! So fun to share him with family. Bryson recently got to see one of my grandparents, still hoping he can meet my grandma on the other side. So excited for you all! -Anna
Post a Comment