Hey guys! It was great catching up at Julie's party! You're now one of our blog friends so we can stay up to date with Mr. Rhodes! www.trogandmendi.blogspot.com
I miss the black truck, i didn't realize why I had that sudden feeling of loss a few days ago but now the mystery is solved. BUT! You guys get to enjoy the new car smell and we are jealous. Lots of love, Jamie and Josh
2 comments:
Hey guys! It was great catching up at Julie's party! You're now one of our blog friends so we can stay up to date with Mr. Rhodes!
www.trogandmendi.blogspot.com
I miss the black truck, i didn't realize why I had that sudden feeling of loss a few days ago but now the mystery is solved. BUT! You guys get to enjoy the new car smell and we are jealous. Lots of love, Jamie and Josh
Post a Comment